Sunday, November 4, 2012

NEXT PRESIDENT COLLAGES

Hello wide web, for our second assignment we were asked to state our veiws on pending political topics relavent to the election. I chose the topic that i felt was most importat for the people of America, welfare. My personal opinion is that we shouldn't just give everyone money, especialy  while we are in heavy debt. But I also feel that we shouldn't, though we need it, ask for money from everyone even those who don't have any.We should provide, instill, and instite the education needed to thrive in a career or to provied for your family in a respectful way. Though the jorney for the assignment my vision was clouded while trying to state any point at all. I even added the point of homeownership or the "white picket fences" being  the goal. I truly enjoyed this assignmen because it made me think. I'm looking foward to the next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment